Input Power: 36W
Power Supply: 100V-240V
Frequency : 50Hz/60Hz
Temperature: 0 degree-45 degree
Working Temperature: 5 degree-35 degree
Working Humidity : 25%-75%
1)During operation, the users shall not look at the twinkling light in the eye and the light should not be thrown on the eye of users directly.
2) During operation, the skin shall not be covered with any gelatinous cosmetics such as jelly, otherwise the instrument may be damaged.
3) For green hand, please start with a trial on part of the body before the regular treatment. In case of photon sensitization, please stop
the treatment immediately;During treatment, it is normal for skin to become slightly red. Users may adopt ice compress or cool the skin naturally ;
4) Adjust the energy gear from low to high. Provided that the skin is not hurt, the higher the energy gear is, the better the result will be;
5) For dark skin color, the skin reaction may be delayed. Thus shall not lift the energy level too soon for the yet to show reaction;
6) Moisturize the skin and protect it from sunburn after photon therapy.
7) The product is not water-proof, so please
do not use it in bathtub, shower or any other places in which the instrument may be watered.
8) In case of any damage to the shell or window, do not use it.
9) In case that the instrument is soaked please send it back to the factory for examination to determine whether it is repairable.
In case that the instrument is electrified when it is soaked, please power off before touching the instrument for your safety.
10) Avoid keeping it in places where there is a strong magnetic field or electric wave occurred. Do not keep it in places of excess moisture and dust like bathroom or kitchen, or places in high temperature.
11) During utilization, please do not hide the intake and the louver for regular heat dissipation;
12) No wet cloth or liquid for instrument cleaning. Please use dust-free soft dry cotton cloth to clean it gently.
13) Please clean the head window right after usage. Method: spray medical alcohol on cleaning cotton to clean and sterilize the head window.